Keukenhof skip-the-line entrance tickets
- See the famous Keukenhof flower garden in full bloom
- Walk around the park and enjoy the wonderful smell and colors
- Skip the lines and get more time to wander around the beautiful park
See one of the world’s largest flower gardens in full bloom and feel the spring. Every year about 7 million bulbs are planted in the Keukenhof park, and visitors from all over the world come to enjoy the scent and the colors. Spend an unforgettable day out in the sun and experience this truly unique place.
Keukenhof’s visitors can walk along the 15 kilometres of footpaths admiring the 800 varieties of tulips, and numerous beautiful daffodils and hyacinths. Located in the town of Lisse, the garden opened its door to the public in 1950, and was an instant success. Today it is a must-see attraction in Holland, offering interesting special events, flower shows and many fun activities for kids.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Keukenhof garden
- Map of the park
- WiFi around the pavilions
- Use of wheelchairs
- Guided tour
- Children ages 4-17: reduced
- Infants ages 0-3: free
Loosterweg Noord 11, 2161 AP Lisse, Netherlands
- The ticket is valid for the whole period Keukenhof is open
- In 2019 Keukenhof is open from 21 March to 19 May
- Daily between 8.00am-7.30pm
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...