Meet and greet with your favorite local host, wander past Amsterdam's highlights and get all the answers to the burning questions on your mind. You’ll get all the insights you need to assure you of an awesome stay in this amazing city. You’ll get more info than any online source or guidebook could ever provide. After all, it’s the locals who know best!
You’ll walk through the city together, visiting some hidden spots among the main sights. While you wander past local markets, beautiful churches and multicultural district you can ask anything you want.
Want to know where they serve the best local beer in town? Or are you wondering what is the best time of the day to visit the Red Light District? Or where to get tickets for the Anne Frank house? Ask ahead! Your guide can help you with anything, from finding the best restaurant that fits your taste to telling you which up-and-coming districts you need to visit. This tour has everything to make your stay truly memorable.
Your local guide can’t wait to introduce you to the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Your host will give you unique insights into daily local life. They know the city like the back of their hand and can share endless tips and tricks with you to complete your stay.
This is your plan:
- Meeting Point - Central Station
- Stop 1 - Visit the stunning st. Nicholas Church
- Stop 2 - Wander through vibrant Chinatown
- Stop 3 - Discover the famous Red Light District
- Stop 4 - Walk past the Flowermarket
- Stop 5 - The most known square in Amsterdam: Damsquare
- Stop 6 - Discover the beautiful hidden Begijnhof
- Final Stop - Local café at Rembrandtsquare