Red Light District private tour with a local
- Discover the most famous district of Amsterdam
- Get unique insights from a local
- Visit the oldest building of the city, walk past the unique blue lights area and escape the buzz of the city by visiting a beautiful temple
- 100% private, 100% personal
You may have your thoughts about the Red Light District, but do you really know what it’s all about? There’s so much to discover about this peculiar neighborhood. And now’s your chance to find it all out together with your own private local host.
Locals walk past the windows and small alleys of the Red Light District every day. To go to work, on their way to school and even to bring their children to kindergarten. It’s a part of their city and no one shies away from it.
Wander through the narrow alleys, Chinatown, the famous Weighbuilding and of course the red and blue lights. Thanks to your favorite host, you’ll get to know the real stories behind the windows, the famous Casa Rossa and you’ll discover various hidden spots too. You’ll definitely have something unique to share once you’re back home.
This is the plan:
- Meeting Point - Beursplein
- Highlight 1 - The most famous street of Amsterdam: Warmoesstraat
- Highlight 2 - Visit a local brewery
- Highlight 3 - Wander through Chinatown
- Highlight 4 - Discover the oldest building of Amsterdam
- Highlight 5 - Walk through the narrowest street of Amsterdam
- Highlight 6 - Wander past the red and blue lights
- Final Stop - The famous Weighbuilding at Nieuwmarkt
- Private guide
- Drinks and snacks
Meet your guide by the Wallstreet Bull on Beursplein square
- Moderate amount of walking involved
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come in a group of 2-5 people
- Flexible starting time between 9.00am and 6.00pm
- Please indicate when you'd like to start the tour at check-out
- Guide's contact information will be sent to you after the booking
During your Red Light District walking tour in Amsterdam, you'll explore this side of Amsterdam and ...
Join this relaxed walking tour through Amsterdam's Red Light district. Hear about the beginnings of ...
Hippie, stoner, and pothead have no place in the Amsterdam ganja smokers’ vocabulary. Gain insight i...
The story of Anne Frank is known around the world because of her diary describing the period that sh...
Entdecken Sie das verruchte Rotlichtviertel Amsterdams während einem humorvollen 1,5-stündigen Rundg...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
During your two-hour bike tour of Amsterdam, you'll do exactly as the locals do: experience Amsterda...
Die 2,5-stündige locker-flockige Stadtführung ist die perfekte Einführung in die Stadt. Lassen Sie s...
This option combines two of Amsterdam's top attractions: a hop-on hop-off bus ticket and admission t...
Explore the historic canals and streets of Amsterdam by land and water with a 24-hour combo ticket f...