Sunday morning concert at Royal Concertgebouw
- Spend a Sunday morning in Amsterdam enjoying a concert at one of the world's finest concert halls
- Experience the incredible acoustics of the Royal Concertgebouw
- Listen to works performed by top musicians from the Netherlands and abroad
Enjoy a Sunday morning concert in the Main Hall of The Royal Concertgebouw in Amsterdam, with well-loved works performed by top musicians from the Netherlands and abroad. Admire the stunning decor of the 19th-century interior and appreciate the world-class acoustics. Start your Sunday with world-class music and sip your complimentary drink while waiting for the concert to begin.
The Royal Concertgebouw is rated as one of the world’s top concert venues, known for the quality of its acoustics and its international programming. With over 700,000 visitors a year it’s also one of the best-attended concert halls. The Main Hall, with 2,000 seats, is known as one of the 3 best concert halls in the world.
- One drink before the concert
- Category 1 ticket for the Main Hall
- Food and additional beverages
Concertgebouwplein 2-6, 1071 Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Concertgebouw is located at the Museumplein, the main entrance at the Lairessestraat. Please exchange your voucher at the box office between 10.00am and 10.30am.
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date, however you will be sure to get an excellent Category 1 ticket
- The Sunday morning concert starts at 11.00am
- The doors will open 40 minutes prior to the concert
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Explore the historic canals and streets of Amsterdam by land and water with a 24-hour combo ticket f...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...
During this full day tour, you’ll discover the Netherlands outside Amsterdam. During this day, you w...