Tickets for Vincentre in Van Gogh village Nuenen
- Visit Vincentre museum and learn about Van Gogh’s time in Nuenen
- See the painter's story and work come to life through a modern audio-visual technology
- Discover the Van Gogh village and see places from Van Gogh's paintings
Hear stories about Vincent Van Gogh and get to know him as a person in the Vincentre museum. Located in the Van Gogh village, this museum gives you a closer look into the painter’s life. Outside, in Nuenen, you can see more than 20 locations that were important in Van Gogh’s life, including many spots that are featured in his paintings.
Walk or cycle in the footsteps of the talented painter, and discover Nuenen as it was when he lived and worked here from 1883 to 1885. During his stay, he produced almost 25% of his total work, including the “Potato Eaters”, his first world-famous painting. In the Van Gogh village and the Vincentre museum you can get close to Van Gogh, despite there being no original paintings of his.
- Entrance ticket
- Audio guide
- Children ages 6-17: reduced
- Infants and toddlers ages 0-5: free
Berg 29, 5671 CA Nuenen, Netherlands
Vincentre is located in the van Gogh Village in Nuenen.
- Audio guide is available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese
- The museum is open from Tuesday to Sunday 10.00am-5.00pm
- From 8 July to 26 August the museum is open also on Monday afternoons from 1.00pm to 5.00pm
- Christmas Eve 24 December 10.00am-1.30pm
- New Year's Day 1 January 1.00pm-5.00pm
- Closed on 25 and 31 December
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...
During this full day tour, you’ll discover the Netherlands outside Amsterdam. During this day, you w...