Van Gogh Museum skip-the-line tickets
- Save time: skip the long lines with instant entry to the museum
- Book the time slot of your choice now and plan the rest of your day carefree
- Just show the ticket on your phone and come in to enjoy the richest Van Gogh collection in the world
- For a limited time only: see artworks by Van Gogh’s friends, brought together for the first time in the temporary exhibition Gauguin & Laval in Martinique (5 October -13 January)
Discover the world’s largest collection of Van Gogh masterpieces. The exhibits are arranged chronologically so you can follow the artist’s biography and technical development.
As well as early and lesser-known works, you’ll see some of his most famous paintings such as Vincent’s Bedroom in Arles, Gauguin’s Chair and a painting from the Sunflower series.
The building itself is an impressive feat of architecture, as you’ll notice when you experience the spectacular glass entrance on Museumplein.
5 October 2018 - 13 January 2019, Gauguin & Laval in Martinique
See the first exhibition dedicated to the influential period in the careers of Gauguin and Laval. Explore artwork from the two French artists who escaped the fashionable Parisian life and travelled to the distant Caribbean island of Martinique in search of unspoiled and inspiring surroundings. Find out why Vincent van Gogh was wildly enthusiastic about the paintings that Gauguin had produced on Martinique.
- Timed entry ticket to the Van Gogh Museum
- Admission to temporary exhibitions
- Standard price applies to adults 18 years old and over
- A reservation for children 17 years old and under is obligatory even though they have no entrance fee
Van Gogh Museum, Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Go directly to the museum entrance with your voucher.
- Wheelchairs and strollers/prams are available to visitors for no extra fee
- You can book tickets up to 60 days in advance
- During peak seasons and times, you might encounter a line at the entrance. Don’t cut off your ear in frustration – you’ll get in sooner than you think
In 2018 the Van Gogh Museum is open
- 8 January - 22 March: 9.00am to 5.00pm, Fridays 9.00am to 9.00pm
- 23 March - 24 June: 9.00am to 7.00pm, Fridays 9.00am to 9.00pm
- 25 June - 2 September: 9.00am to 7.00pm, Fridays and Saturdays 9.00am to 9.00pm
- 3 September - 4 November: 9.00am to 6.00pm, Fridays 9.00am to 9.00pm
- 5 November - 23 December: 9.00am to 5.00pm, Fridays 9.00am to 9.00pm
- 24 December 2018 - 6 January 2019: 9.00am to 7.00pm, Fridays 9.00am to 9.00pm (1 January: open from 11.00am)
During your skip-the-line guided visits to the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam with a c...
Dedicated to Dutch art and history, this amazing museum tells the story of 800 years of art in a seq...
The Heineken Experience is a thrilling self-guided interactive tour on which you will discover all t...
The Moco Museum (Modern Contemporary) in Amsterdam showcases the best works of the so-called "Rock S...
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Once in Amsterdam, one of the many museums you can't miss is the Rembrandt House. Famous artist Remb...
Located in the heart of Amsterdam, between the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum, the Diamond Muse...
This option combines two of Amsterdam's top attractions: a one-hour canal cruise and admission to Xt...
Experience Amsterdam at its most beautiful. Get aboard a canal boat when the sun goes down and the c...
Get ready for an experience of a lifetime! If you want to experience the Red Light District in Amste...