Windmills and flower fields sightseeing cruise with Keukenhof entry and transfer
- Travel into the heart of Holland’s flower bulb region
- See the flower fields and windmills on a scenic boat ride
- Visit the beautiful spring garden Keukenhof
View unique flower shows and feel inspired by the abundance and perfume of more than seven million bulbs in bloom at Keukenhof! Benefit from the flexible and direct travel to Keukenhof. The bus ride will take you there within an hour. Be entertained by the video presentation with interesting details about Holland and Keukenhof. Upon arrival, avoid the long queues and enjoy fast-track entry to this wonderful floral garden.
Prior to your leisurely visit to Keukenhof Gardens, a short shuttle bus ride will take you to the departure point of the Sightseeing Cruise. This relaxing and comfortable boat tour offers spectacular views of the passing scenery, including colorful bulb fields, traditional windmills and authentic villages. The tour departs from the ‘Ringvaart’ Canal and takes you to the Amsterdam ‘Kager’ lakes, which include ten unique islands. The live guide commentary provides interesting information about the history of this reclaimed land and its inhabitants, some of whom can only reach their house by boat! While traveling through the narrower passages between the islands, you can enjoy the amazing decor of stunning historical mansions.
- Roundtrip travel Amsterdam – Keukenhof
- Fast-track entry to Keukenhof
- Video presentation during the bus ride
- Round-trip sightseeing cruise (1,5 hour)
- Shuttle bus ride from drop off point Keukenhof to the sightseeing cruise
- Multilingual Keukenhof brochure and Amsterdam city map
- Food and drinks
- Children ages 4-11: reduced
- Small children ages 0-3: free
Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Please check in at the check-in desk on the ground floor of THIS IS HOLLAND, opposite Central Station. Take the free ferry from Central Station to get there (direction: Buikslotermeer). From there, it is just a 2-minute walk. Buses depart from outside THIS IS HOLLAND.
- Keukenhof visit is at your own leisure. A seat for the return bus to Amsterdam is guaranteed after a 3.5-hour stay. However, longer or shorter stays are permitted
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The video presentation on the bus is in English
- Multilingual brochures are available (English, French, German, Italian and Spanish)
- Bus departure from Amsterdam: 9.00am–2.30pm, every 30 minutes
- The bus ride to Keukenhof Gardens from Amsterdam takes approximately 55 minutes
- The sightseeing cruise departs every 30 minutes
- The bus from Keukenhof to Amsterdam departs every 30 minutes, from 10.00am to 6.30pm (last departure)
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Explore the historic canals and streets of Amsterdam by land and water with a 24-hour combo ticket f...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...
During this full day tour, you’ll discover the Netherlands outside Amsterdam. During this day, you w...