- Experience the magic of Disneyland® and Disney California Adventure® Park from shows and rides to concerts and events
- Customize your trip by choosing between a 1, 2 or 3-day ticket with Park Hopper
Enter the world of imagination as you visit the magical kingdom of Disney! The Disneyland® Park Hopper ticket allows you to customize your itinerary.
When you choose the 1, 2 or 3-day ticket with Park Hopper, you’ll be able to access both parks over the course of time selected- even both in one day!
Disneyland® is an enchanted multi-day trip for all ages - children and adults alike. Relive the memories from your favorite classics including Pinocchio, The Jungle Book, The Little Mermaid and many more. Maybe you’ll even run into Mickey and Minnie - it’s a small world after all!
- Admission to Disneyland® Park and/or Disney California Adventure® Park
- Children (ages 3-9)
- Children (ages 0-2) free entry
Disneyland Park, 1313 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802
Simply show up at the attraction with a printed or mobile copy of your voucher.
- You will receive confirmation within 12 hours of booking
- Tickets cannot be modified or refunded
- Tickets expire within timeframe selected (1, 2 or 3 days) after first use
- Tickets expire in full 31 December 2018
- 1-day Park Hopper® regular, peak and value tickets must be used during the corresponding season
- Please bring a valid copy of your photo I.D
- Park Hopper® tickets: allow you to visit two parks - Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park - in however many days selected (you can visit both in one day)
- Schedules are subject to change, it is recommended to check the official opening hours in advance
Disney California Adventure® Park
- Daily from 8.00am-10.00pm
- Daily from 8.00am-12.00am
- Magic Morning: 7.00am-8.00am on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- To better enjoy your Magic Morning, arrive at least 1 hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening hours
Climb down the rabbit hole and enter the world of make-believe - Disneyland® Resort California. Expe...
Start the day heading east from Los Angeles into the desert on your way to world famous Palm Springs...
Make your way to the OUE Skyspace LA in the US Bank Tower to experience a family-friendly attraction...
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high ...
On this LA tour, you’ll venture off the beaten path into some of Los Angeles most ethnic enclaves, w...
Day 1: Los Angeles to Las VegasTravel east through the desert and Death Valley to arrive at the gamb...
Day 1: Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - 17 Mile Drive - CarmelTravel along the California coast to the ...
Today the amazing lifestyle of Southern California awaits. You’ll start your experience in Huntingto...
Depart south from Los Angeles along the coast of Southern California. First, you’ll stop at La Jolla...