Knott's Berry Farms general admission tickets
- Visit Knott’s Berry Farms, one of the most popular theme parks in the world located just 15 minutes from Disney
- Dare to undertake the HangTime, the newest installation that will have you hanging at the edge of your seat
- Bring your family and enjoy rides and events all year round including the Boysenberry Festival, Scary Farm and more
Spend your day at Knott’s Berry Farms theme park located in Southern California’s Orange County. Originally a functioning berry farm, this iconic attraction has become home to many themed areas inspired by the rich culture and history of the West Coast.
Enjoy Knott’s Farms brand new steel roller coaster - and the only dive coaster on the West Coast - HangTime. HangTime towers over the Boardwalk area, launching you up a vertical lift into a 15-story, 96-degree drop, the steepest drop in California!
From a berry stand on the roadside to a world-class theme park, Knott’s Berry Farm is a must-do experience for both adults and children. With rides such as Timber Mountain Log Ride and the Calico Mine Ride and interactive shows like Voyage to the Iron Reef and an Old West shoot-out, there’s fun for the whole family!
- The world famous Old West Ghost Town®
- NEW HangTime - the steepest drop in California
- Silver Bullet
- GhostRider - the oldest wooden roller coaster on the West Coast
- The Pony Express
- Montezuma's Revenge
- Xcelerator - the world’s first hydraulically-launched roller coaster
- La Revolución
- Camp Snoopy - the first theme park dedicated to kids
- Charles M. Schulz Theatre and more!
Knott’s Berry Farm also harvests special events and entertainment all year long.
Festivals (tickets not included in general admission price):
- Knott’s Scary Farm - 20 September - 31 October - click here for tickets
- Knott’s Boysenberry Festival - spring season
- Summer at Knott’s - mid-June through Labor Day
- Spooky Farm - weekends in October
- Knott’s Merry Farm - mid-November through early January
- General Admission to Knott's Berry Farm theme park
- Admission to Knott's Soak City
- Admission to Knott's Scary Farms
- Children (under 3) free
Knott's Berry Farm, 8039 Beach Boulevard, Buena Park CA 90620
- Tickets expire in full 365 days after purchase date
- Daily, year-round
- Opening hours at 10.00am
- Closed 25 December
- Parking lot opens at 9.00am
Scheduled Ride Closures
- Sierra Sidewinder; 27-31 August 2018
- GhostRider 4-20 September 2018
Knott's Scary Farm
- 20 September 2018 - 31 October 2018 - click here for tickets
Enter the magical world of Disney with the Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper ticket. The ticket allows ...
Make your wildest dreams come true at Disneyland® Resort in California! Experience Disneyland® Park ...
Located just steps from the infamous Knott’s Berry Farm theme park, Soak City is the perfect oasis f...
Disney’s Ultimate Tickets allow guests from the UK and Ireland to enjoy to the fullest Walt Disney W...
Upgrade your 3 for 2 SeaWorld Parks Ticket with our Discovery Cove® OfferYou'll experience the world...
You can fuel up at six dining spots throughout the park with the Busch Gardens All Day Dine deal. Fr...