Caldea thermal center tickets
- Discover the largest spa center in southern Europe
- A spa located in the heart of Andorra, surrounded by mountains
- Choose the relaxation formula that best suits your needs
- Enjoy innovative baths and treatments
Get ready to discover the largest thermal center in southern Europe, at more than 42,745 square meters!
Caldea is in Andorra and was founded in 1994. Here you can immerse yourself in hot springs at a building with unique architecture, located in the heart of the country, surrounded by mountains. Each year, the center hosts some 400,000 visitors. You can choose between two options that will provide you with the greatest possible comfort, thanks to the properties of thermal water: a more entertaining experience at Termolúdico and Likids, or a more relaxing experience in Orígenes and Inúu, two spaces where adults can enjoy innovative baths and treatments.
- Admission to the Caldea spa
- Infants 3-4 years old
- Children 5-8 years old
- Youth 9-11 years old
Parque de la Mola, 10
Parque de la Mola, 10, AD700. Escaldes - Engordany, Principality of Andorra
- You can stay in the thermal center for three hours from the time selected at purchase.
- Every day from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Closed from April 9 to 20, 2018
- Highlights tour In Barcelona, history and traditions go hand in hand with emerging fashion and new...
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
The Airport Express is one of the world's leading airport railway systems that offers swift, sure li...
Glimpse 360-degree views of Hong Kong and the famous Victoria Harbour from the sky100 Hong Kong Obse...
Make the most of your visit of Paris with our skip-the-line audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower!Ori...