- Discover the best of Antwerp
- Enjoy free entry to all Antwerp museums
- Limitless use of the public transport in Antwerp
- Choose between 3 options: 24, 48 or 72-hours
Time flies in a city that has as much to offer as Antwerp. Spend yours wisely and buy your Antwerp City Card.
This card is your handy and inexpensive guide to discover the city. Depending on the time you wish to spend in Antwerp, you can choose a 24-, 48- or 72-hour formula. You get free access or a discount at all must-sees in the city and get to use public transport for free.
The best of Antwerp
Antwerp has enough to offer to keep you amazed for a lifetime. But you only have a weekend or midweek and time flies. That's why we have picked the absolute must-sees of the rich array the city has to offer: the Cathedral, the Rubens House, the MAS, the De Koninck City Brewery ... Your Antwerp City Card grants you free access.
The ticket typically becomes valid on the day you pick up the card. If you want to change this time, to match your first visit, then inform the person at the desk of the location where you purchase your card so that they can fill in a different date on the back of your card.
Use your discount vouchers all year long
Has your card’s validity expired? No problem, because on top of your discounts, you also got a booklet with dozens of vouchers for shops and attractions spread throughout the city. These will remain valid until 31 December 2017. Perfect for your next weekend in Antwerp.
- Access to several museums and attractions
- Free use of public transport
- Detailed city map and description of attractions
- Exclusive offers and discounts on specific attractions
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
Present your printed voucher to get your Antwerp City Card at our Visitor's Centre at Grote Markt 13 or at the Central Railway Station. Opening hours: Monday-Sunday, 10:00-17:00. Closed: January 1 and December 25.
- You need to print this voucher in order to exchange it for your Card
- On your first visit, the Antwerp City Card will be automatically activated for 24, 48, or 72 hours
- The discounts and exclusive benefits that are offered through the vouchers are valid until 31/12/2018
- You should keep in mind that quite a few museums are closed on Monday
- You will be able to visit the city's top attractions with your Card at a discount only once and during opening hours
- Please note the mentioned "Opening Hours" are for attractions and museums
Vouchers can only be exchanged by the customer at the two information desks of Visit Antwerpen
- Desk Central Station
- Desk Grote Markt 13
Monday – Saturday 10.00am - 5.00pm
Sundays and holidays 10.00am - 5.00pm
Closed: January 1st and December 25th
Enjoy the sightseeing bus tour of Antwerp! Hop-on hop-off at your leisure, and discover the major hi...
Antwerp Baroque Festival takes place from June 1st 2018 to January 13th 2019.Antwerp is the most dis...
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Qual...
Learn how to cook tasteful Belgian waffles with this workshop in the heart of Brussels.The waffle wo...
The itinerary will show you the historical perspective on the LGBT community and their artistic infl...
Helmut Lotti: première en tour weer in eigen land Helmut Lotti repart en tournée partout en Belgique...
NL: Salsa, soca, cumbia, merengue, bachata … Genieten en je in de exotische zevende hemel bevinden. ...
NL “Helmut Lotti schakelt ook in eigen land weer een versnelling hoger, terug naar het élan van wele...
Located in the heart of the city, the cafe features an elegant, ground-floor bar with cascading ligh...