The location of Antwerp for its first museum dedicated solely to graphic works was a conscious choice. The city is, after all, not only an intersection of the north-south axis, it is also a contemporary center of culture. Furthermore, there has been a tradition of printmaking in Antwerp for centuries. Pieter Bruegel the Elder and his offspring are evidence of this, but also the printers Christoffel Platijn and Jan Moretus. Illustrative art gave the possibility of bringing a message across through art, with or without a critical undertone. The extensive and unique collection of Museum De Reede is comprised in particular of works by three masters of graphic art: Francisco Goya, Félicien Rops and Edvard Munch.
Attractions & guided tours
Museum De Reede entrance tickets
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take in the extensive and unique collection of Museum De Reede
- Find out more about Antwerp's printmaking and illustrative art tradition
- Admire graphic works by Francisco Goya, Félicien Rops and Edvard Munch
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance ticket
- Youth (age 13-18)
- Children (age 0-12): free admission
Ernest Van Dijckkaai 7, Antwerpen, België
- From Friday to Monday from 11.00am to 5.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated availabilities and starting time
Museum De Reede
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.