Full-day castle tour from Aosta
- Discover the six main castles of the Aosta Valley
- Learn about their history from the guides on site
- Taste typical delicacies at a local farmhouse
- Pick up / drop off from your accommodation in Aosta
Join an exciting journey through time to discover the main medieval castles that characterize the Aosta Valley landscape, which are scattered in strategic positions along the central axis according to a brilliant defensive model that kept them in constant communication.
On this private tour you will be accompanied by an expert driver, who will take you to discover the six main castles of the Aosta Valley. Grab the opportunity to visit them inside and participate in the guided tour (in Italian) provided by the museum guides of each castle or take advantage of a paper guide (in English) to learn about the history of these magnificent castles in your language.
Between the visit of a castle and another, take a break to enjoy a delicious lunch at a local farmhouse and taste the typical delicacies of the Aosta Valley.
- Pick up and drop off from the hotel (within 20 km of the city center of Aosta)
- Transfer by private car with expert driver
- Guided visit of six castles: Sarre - Sarriod de la Tour - Fenis - Verres - Issogne - Gressoney
- Typical lunch at a local farmhouse - drinks included
Piazza Arco D'Augusto, 11100 Aosta AO
Pick-up and drop-off service from/to your accommodation available if the hotel is located within 20 km of the city center of Aosta. Otherwise, the meeting point will be at Piazza Arco di Augusto, Aosta at 8:45 am.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to be confirmed
From Thursday to Saturday at 9:00 am
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Join an exciting journey through time to discover the main medieval castles that characterize the Ao...
Enjoy a fun sledding or carriage tour of the Gran Paradiso National Park at an altitude of 1680 mete...
Join a spectacular excursion on Monte Bianco aboard Skyway futuristic cable car. Reach Punta Helbron...
Discover the Roman and Medieval history and culture of Aosta on a walking tour led by a professional...
••• HALF A WEEK ••• The week starts halfway. When the end still seems far away, when the weekend is ...