Look no further for a budget-friendly and perfect if you have one hour of sightseeing time available, this tour is for you! This tour departs on an hourly basis from Grand Canyon National Park Airport, where you’ll board an airplane and fly to the eastern part of the Grand Canyon crossing over the gorge at Zuni Point Pass. Views of the Painted Desert and the Navajo Indian Reservation will be to the east of the Colorado River. The flight path will then change course and glide over the North Rim. Additionally, you’ll see the Kaibab Plateau and greenery of the lush Kaibab National Forest. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife like the California condor, elk, and bears.
Grand Discovery air tour from Grand Canyon
Duration: up to 50 minutes
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Check out aerial views of the Grand Canyon’s East Rim, Painted Desert, Zuni Corridor, and Imperial Point
- Fly over North Rim, Kaibab National Forest, and Kaibab Plateau
What to expect
- 40 - 50 minutes sightseeing flight
Grand Canyon National Park, 3555 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023 USA
Arrive at the Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.
What to remember
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- We offer Grand Canyon tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English
- Changes & Cancellations: Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc. If the tour is canceled it is fully refundable, changeable, and transferable up to 24 hours prior to the start of your tour
Daily: Hourly departures
Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.