See the best Grand Canyon sights on a scenic flight flying across the South Rim and aboard a Hummer on this tour. On your airplane tour going over the canyon, you’ll see rock formations like Imperial Point and Zuni Corridor as well as the Colorado River. Upon return, head over to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal to take your guided ground tour on an open-air hummer. You’ll see great views of Grand Canyon National Park and get to see Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, or Moran Point. Along the way, your driver/guide will tell you about the history of the region and the ancient people that once lived on the land.
Excursions & day trips
Grand Discovery with hummer from Grand Canyon
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- See stunning views of the Grand Canyon’s East Rim, Painted Desert, Zuni Corridor, and Imperial Point
- Take a hummer tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- Check out the views and take tons of photos of the canyon
What to expect
- Hummer tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- 40-45 minute sightseeing flight
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Roundtrip transportation
3555 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023 USA
Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.
What to remember
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English
Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.