Grand Kingdom air tour with hummer and optional sunset upgrade from South Rim
- Fly over the North, South and East rims and the Confluence of the Little Colorado River
- Ride a customized hummer to the Grand Canyon National Park
- Enjoy views of the canyon from lookout points
To start you’ll take a helicopter ride soaring above the Kaibab National Forest before crossing over the rim. This helicopter tour gives you the bird's-eye view over the North Rim and South Rim, as well as formations like Dragon Corridor, Eastern Gorge, and Imperial Point. The tour continues with a Hummer tour through Grand Canyon National Park. You'll head over to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal where the tour guide will take you aboard a Hummer designed for sightseeing and photography. The tour will go along the Desert View and stop at scenic canyon landscapes, like Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point.
Upgrade your Grand Kingdom air tour with hummer for a sunset time slot at checkout.
- Child (2-11 years old)
Grand Canyon Helicopters, Highway 64, Grand Canyon, Arizona 86023
Guests will need to check in at the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal. Buck Wild Hummer Tours, 469 State Route 64, Suite A, Grand Canyon, Arizona 86023. You must check in at the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Each helicopter seats six to seven passengers, plus a pilot and thirteen passengers on the hummer
- All helicopters are climate-controlled
- Passengers weighing 300lbs (136.36kg / 21.43 stone) or more will be charged a fee for an additional comfort seat on the helicopter
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- We offer tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Helicopter narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, and English. The hummer tour is live English commentary.
- Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
- You must reconfirm your reservations at least 24 hours prior to departures
- You must present a government-issued photo identification card in order to board an aircraft
- Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc
Daily: 9.00am, 12.00pm, 5.00pm
The tour begins with a 3.5-hour journey to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, see t...
Look no further for a budget-friendly and perfect if you have one hour of sightseeing time available...
Start off with a one-hour flight on a sightseeing airplane. From the comfort of your seat see the ca...
This impressive airplane tour also includes a ground excursion to some of the best lookout points. T...
Fly above Horseshoe Bend and take in the sights of Antelope Canyon on this tour. The tour begins wit...
Want a VIP and private tour experience? Don't miss your chance to ride a private humvee touring vehi...