Lake Powell and Horseshoe Bend air only tour from Arizona
- Comfortable flight from Page Municipal Airport
- Stunning views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Panoramic views and tons of photography opportunities
Soar like a bird over Lake Powell and see aerial views of Horseshoe Bend on this exciting tour. This tour consists of a 30-minute flight and departs from the Page, AZ terminal and is the perfect fit for visitors who don’t have much time or want to see the sights from above. Enjoy the views aboard an airplane that is climate-controlled for a comfortable ride. Fly over the blue waters of Lake Powell surrounded by nearly 2,000 miles of shoreline and the hidden Horseshoe Bend. Horseshoe Bend near the Colorado River is a tall rock formation and has been an inspiration to photographers for many years.
- 30 minute sightseeing flight
Page Municipal Airport, 238 10th Avenue, Page, AZ 86040
Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- We offer tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Italian, French, Dutch, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, and English
- Changes & Cancellations: Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc. If the tour is canceled it is fully refundable, changeable, and transferable up to 24 hours prior to the start of your tour
Daily: 10.30am, 11.00am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm
The tour begins with a 3.5-hour journey to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, see t...
Look no further for a budget-friendly and perfect if you have one hour of sightseeing time available...
Start off with a one-hour flight on a sightseeing airplane. From the comfort of your seat see the ca...
This impressive airplane tour also includes a ground excursion to some of the best lookout points. T...
Fly above Horseshoe Bend and take in the sights of Antelope Canyon on this tour. The tour begins wit...
Want a VIP and private tour experience? Don't miss your chance to ride a private humvee touring vehi...