North Canyon air and hummer tour from South Rim
- Take a helicopter air tour over the North Canyon, South Rim along the Dragon Corridor
- Ride a hummer into Grand Canyon National Park with stops like include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point
This trip starts with a Grand Canyon helicopter flight over the North and South Rim, and Dragon Corridor. This helicopter tour goes through some of the most stunning areas of the Grand Canyon with plenty of chances to take great photos!
After landing, you'll head to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal to check in for your Grand Canyon ground visit. Board a Hummer and start your adventure through the Grand Canyon National Park, with stops at the most remarkable spots. Each stop offers flawless and unobstructed views of Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. There is tons of time to relax and explore the surrounding nature.
- Helicopter Tour over Grand Canyon South Rim
- Hummer tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- Children 2-11
408 AZ-64, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
Guests will need to check in at the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal. Buck Wild Hummer Tours, 469 State Route 64, Suite A, Grand Canyon, Arizona 86023. Check-in at Papillon Helicopters Terminal 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Each helicopter seats up to six passengers, plus a pilot and thirteen passengers on the hummer
- All helicopters are climate-controlled
- Passengers weighing 300lbs (136.36kg / 21.43 stone) or more will be charged a fee for an additional comfort seat on the helicopter
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
- We offer tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Helicopter narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, and English. The hummer tour is live English commentary.
- You must reconfirm your reservations at least 24 hours prior to departures
- You must present a government-issued photo identification card in order to board an aircraft
- Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc
Daily: 9.30am, 11.45am, 12.30pm
The tour begins with a four-hour journey to Page, Arizona. Along the route, you'll learn about a num...
The tour begins with a 3.5-hour journey to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, see t...
On this tour visit Goldfield, see the Superstition mountain range, and Canyon Lake all in one day! G...
Start off with a one-hour flight on a sightseeing airplane. From the comfort of your seat see the ca...
This impressive airplane tour also includes a ground excursion to some of the best lookout points. T...
Want a VIP and private tour experience? Don't miss your chance to ride a private humvee touring vehi...