Signature Grand Canyon hummer tour
- Learn all about the American Southwest and ancient inhabitants
- Discover the nature around the Grand Canyon
- Look out for elk sightings and other wild animals
Take a scenic hummer adventure that has stops along some of the most popular lookout areas in the Grand Canyon National Park. A guide will tell you about the history of the region, the forces of nature that made canyon the way it is, and the ancient people who roamed the lands. See the incredible rock formations and gorges that took millions of years to form. The most infamous and memorable photos of the Grand Canyon are taken inside the park. Get your camera ready to shoot tons of photos of this great canyon. This tour is perfect for families and adventure-seekers searching to dive in one fun-filled day!
- Child (2-15 years) Reduced
- Baby (0-23 months) Free
469 State Route 64, Suite A, Grand Canyon, AZ, 86023
Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal is located near the entrance to Grand Canyon National Park. Check-in is 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- Please bring your government issued photo ID
- Bring your cameras, phones and selfie sticks
- Layered clothing is recommended from April to September and winter clothing is recommended from October to March
- Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended or shoes that are flat and sturdy
- Due to limited space, each passenger is permitted one small purse or backpack on a hummer vehicle
- Due to limited hummer vehicle seating, assigned seats cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will receive their seat assignments after the check-in process
- Car Seats are required by Arizona law for children up to 5 years old and weighing under 40 pounds
- Customers requiring boarding assistance must have a companion present to assist in boarding and disembarking the Humvee. A companion must also be present during the tour
- Tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Buck Wild Hummer Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour canceled by Buck Wild Hummer Tours will receive a 100% refund
- Daily: 8.00am, 11.00am, 1.45pm, 4.00pm
The tour begins with a four-hour journey to Page, Arizona. Along the route, you'll learn about a num...
The tour begins with a 3.5-hour journey to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, see t...
On this tour visit Goldfield, see the Superstition mountain range, and Canyon Lake all in one day! G...
Look no further for a budget-friendly and perfect if you have one hour of sightseeing time available...
Start off with a one-hour flight on a sightseeing airplane. From the comfort of your seat see the ca...
This impressive airplane tour also includes a ground excursion to some of the best lookout points. T...