Culture and wine in Les-Baux-de-Provence from Arles
- Breathtaking view from the medieval village Les-Baux-de-Provence
- Enjoy the audio-visual show in the Carrières de Lumières 'Van Gogh, the Starry Night'
- Wine-tasting in a winery at the foot of the Alpilles hill-range
Admire Les Baux de Provence, medieval village labeled as "one of the most beautiful villages in France". This immense and superb stone fortress is without doubt one of the "must-sees" on the Provencal tourist trail !
Enjoy the audiovisual show (ticket included) in the Carrières de Lumière : a multimedia exhibition of famous paintings are displayed on the walls of the quarry accompanied by music. Vincent Van Gogh will be the theme in 2019.
Wine-tasting in an estate at the foot of the Alpilles hill range. The wines of Les Baux are defined by the unique, multi-faceted character of the soil, naturally protected and dried
by the mistral wind. The Baux de Provence wines have been officially recognized since 1995 by a "Registered Designation of Origin" (Appellation d'Origine Contrôlée).
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- Entrance fees to Carrières de Lumières
- Wine tasting
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses. Gratuities (optional).
- Infant (0-3): free. Age must be mentioned upon reservation for car seat
- Children (4-11): reduced
Jules César Hôtel, 9 boulevard des Lices 13200 Arles
Meet us 10 minutes before departure in front of Hôtel Jules César.
- From 9 April 2019 – 14 October 2019
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Departure at 2.00pm | Return at 6.00pm
No tours on 1st May 2019, 25th December 2019, 1st January 2020
During this 4hour private walking tour, you will discover the splendors of the classic old town Arle...
Abbey de Montmajour in the countryside of Arles was founded in 948 by Benedictine monks and features...
Over a century of archaeological excavation on the site at Glanum has revealed an outstanding collec...
You will be driven first to the village of St Rémy de Provence, and visit the Site Archéologique de ...
You will first be driven in Arles, where you will have a leisurely walking tour of the old town, and...
Located on the Rhône, in the Provence region of southern France, Arles is known to have inspired Van...