Athens evening highlights tour with meze dinner
- Take an enthralling nighttime stroll in Syntagma, Plaka, Monastiraki and Psirri
- Savor a hearty, delicious plate of Greek mezedes served with house wine or raki
- Local expert guide at your disposal
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of centuries-old ruins as you feel the pulse of the city's nightlife and listen to your guide's engaging commentary. Dig into some plates of tasty Greek "mezedes" along the way and end your walk in the vibrant Psyrri quarter.
Your tour begins in Syntagma Square, where you will see the Old Royal Palace aglow before you stroll across the bustling Ermou Street towards Plaka. Scope out the second-century seating at the Odeon of Herodes Atticus theater, which still hosts performances today, and then see where ancient Greeks met up as you check out crumbling columns around the ruins of the Ancient Agora.
Dive into Monastiraki for some flea market bargains found among the vendors scattered around the charming neighborhood, and then end you tour amid the lights and activity of Psyrri. Find out which buzzing bars and restaurants entice the locals and dig into a tasty plate of "mezedes" (appetizers) as you sip wine or raki before your evening comes to an end.
- Four-hour walking tour with an enthusiastic guide
- A hearty plate with mezedes (savory Greek appetizers) in a traditional place in the Psirri area
- One drink: choice between raki, wine, beer, ouzo or beverage
- Additional food and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 11 years old and under: no charge
Ermou 99, Athina 105 55, Greece
Fountain in Syntagma Square. Your guide will be wearing a "Greeking.me" badge.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 6.30pm
If you're looking to explore Attika beyond Athens, you'll appreciate this great half-day tour, compl...
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...
Athens bike tour is the best way to have fun while cycling and uncovering the charms of Athens with ...
After a long flight, you don't need to waste time looking for a taxi. Board your air-conditioned veh...
After being picked up from your accommodation, your tour will begin from the Ancient Theatre of Milo...