Authentic Greek Cooking Lesson in Athens
- 3-hour small-group Greek cooking class at an enchanting taverna in the city center
- Enjoy a glass of raki and learn about traditional family cooking in Greece
- Hone your cooking skills under the watchful eye of a local chef
- Sit down and relax as you enjoy your Greek feast in the taverna
Taste the local flavors of Greece during this 3-hour small-group cooking class in Athens! Taking place at an enchanting city taverna, your cooking class is run by an experienced and passionate chef who demonstrates traditional family Greek cooking. Under the chef’s watchful eye, prepare an authentic Greek feast and then sit down with fellow food-lovers in your group to eat!
Enjoy your stay in Greece, spend a fun evening cooking and eating! The local chef will share his tips as you prepare a meal of roasted lamb and eggplant pies. Then savor the fruits of your labor!
This activity is designed to suit small groups (no more than 16 people) because we want to make sure you learn all about Greek cooking in an intimate and relaxed atmosphere.
- Cooking class
- Cook instructor
- Dinner (starters, main course and dessert)
- One glass of wine or soft drink
- Aperitif and Greek "mezedes" during the cooking class
- A complimentary copy of the recipes cooked
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Drinks (you can order extra drinks which you can pay afterwards)
- Gratuities (optional; gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
Children ages 6-11 and students ages 12-17: reduced rate
Details for the meeting point will be sent upon booking. Venues may vary depending on availability.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Daily (including weekends)
- Tour starts at 5.30pm
- The cooking lessons will not operate on the following Greek Bank Holidays: January 1st - New Year’s Day, January 2nd, Greek Orthodox Shrove Thursday, Greek Orthodox Shrove Monday, March 25th - National Holiday, Greek Orthodox Good Friday (before 12:00), Greek Orthodox Easter Saturday, Greek Orthodox Easter Sunday, Μay 1st - Labour day, Αugust 14th, Αugust 15th - Assumption of Virgin Mary, October 28th - National Holiday, December 24th - Christmas Eve, December 25th & 26th - Christmas, December 31st - New Year Eve
If you're looking to explore Attika beyond Athens, you'll appreciate this great half-day tour, compl...
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Located at 52 Adrianou Street in Monastiraki, just a stone’s throw away from the historic city cente...
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of ...
What's the point of visiting Athens without seeing the Acropolis? This is a must-see attraction, a s...
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...