Highlights of Athens: morning walking tour with Greek coffee
- Visit historic neighborhoods: Syntagma, Plaka, Anafiotika, Monastiraki and Psirri
- Discover the beauty of Athens through its contradictions
- Sip an exceptional cup of traditional Greek coffee
- Local expert guide provides a perfect introduction to the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors and an ideal tour for families.
During your highlights of Athens morning stroll, you'll discover the best of the city with an expert guide as you visit historic neighborhoods such as Syntagma, Plaka, Anafiotika, Monastiraki and Psirri, as well as sample a traditional authentic Greek coffee. You'll see:
- Syntagma Square in front of the Parliament building
- Labyrinthine streets and classical architecture of the historical district of Plaka, dubbed the Neighborhood of the Gods for its close proximity to the Acropolis
- Small, scenic neighborhood of Anafiotika
- Visit a local downtown cafe to taste a cup of traditional Greek coffee
- Psyri, a fashionable and trendy district known for charming bars, cafes, and live music venues
- Four-hour morning walking tour with an excellent local guide
- A traditional Greek coffee in a cozy place downtown
- Additional food and beverages not listed as inclusion
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Students with valid student identification card: reduced
- Youths 12-17 years old: reduced
- Children 11 years old and under: no charge
Ermou 1, Athina 105 63, Greece
- The meeting point is at the fountain of Syntagma Square
- Your guide will be wearing a Greeking.me badge
If you're looking to explore Attika beyond Athens, you'll appreciate this great half-day tour, compl...
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Located at 52 Adrianou Street in Monastiraki, just a stone’s throw away from the historic city cente...
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of ...
What's the point of visiting Athens without seeing the Acropolis? This is a must-see attraction, a s...
Delfi, chiamata anticamente "l'ombelico del mondo", il cui prestigio si estese oltre i confini del M...