Jewish heritage private tour of Athens
- Dive deep into Athens' Jewish culture and get to know a side of the city's history that remains unseen to most tourists
- Visit the Jewish Museum of Athens and learn all about the fascinating objects and findings kept inside
- Discover the Old and New Synagogue, the hearts of the city's Jewish community
Discover Athens’s Jewish culture on an engaging 3-hour private tour designed for those who are interested in diving deeper into a side of the city's history that remains unseen to most tourists. After being picked up from your hotel, you'll be taken to visit the Jewish Museum of Athens, located right at the entrance of Plaka. Founded in 1977, the museum was built to collect and exhibit the material evidence of 2300 years of Jewish life in Greece.
Once the first part of the experience is over you'll head to the old Synagogue of Athens, Etz Hayyim, today only used during the High Holidays. Right across the street is the newer and larger Beth Shalom Sephardic synagogue, built in 1935, renovated in the ’70s, and still fully used today. Your guide will tell you the history behind these two buildings and the heritage of their community; they'll be happy to answer any question you might have.
At the end of your tour, you'll comfortably right back to your hotel.
- English speaking guide
- Roundtrip transfers
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Children (2-12): reduced
You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This tour is open only to participants over two years of age
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8:30 am
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...
This open-top, double-decker bus tour of Athens takes around 90 minutes and encompasses central Athe...
Athens bike tour is the best way to have fun while cycling and uncovering the charms of Athens with ...
After a long flight, you don't need to waste time looking for a taxi. Board your air-conditioned veh...
Messene is a significant ancient city in terms of its size, form, and state of preservation. It has ...
After being picked up from your accommodation, your tour will begin from the Ancient Theatre of Milo...