- Save up to 40% off the combined regular admission prices at the participating attractions
- Enjoy the flexibility: ticket books are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning on the first day of use
- Redeem your vouchers for ticket books at the first attraction you visit for maximum convenience
- Decide which attractions you want to visit whenever you want
The Atlanta CityPASS® program covers admission to the five best attractions and prices them 40% less than the same tickets purchased separately. CityPASS® ticket holders also get to skip most main-entrance ticket lines.
Each CityPASS® ticket book includes helpful information, including insider tips, a map, attraction and transportation details, directions and money-saving coupons.
Books are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use.
- Admission to the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola and Inside CNN Studio Tour
- Choice of admission between Zoo Atlanta OR Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Choice of admission between Fernbank Museum of Natural History OR College Football Hall of Fame
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-12): reduced price
226 Peachtree St SW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
- Non refundable
- Books are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
See the stunning beauty of Hawaii’s Big Island on a full-day island adventure on board a comfortable...
Enjoy a three-course dinner with perfectly paired cocktails on an exclusive VIP tour of the Las Vega...
On this exciting whitewater adventure, you’ll experience the thrill of the Niagara Rivers turbulent ...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...