Dive into Southern cuisine while exploring Atlanta's past on this delicious food tour through Victorian Grant Park and Oakland Cemetery. You'll try 9 modern Southern and Southern fusion tastings from 3 locally-owned restaurants and food shops on this 2.5-hour small-group tour, including a walk through Oakland Cemetery, while being entertained by your enthusiastic guide. You'll learn about the founding of Atlanta, from a small railroad town to the capital of Georgia, while trying delectable samplings, including shrimp and grits at the city's favorite seafood spot and southern fruit galettes from a James Beard-nominated bakery. Discover why Atlanta is a city built on food on this unforgettable food tour, a must for food and history lovers!
Grant Park Past & Future walking food tour
- Take a walking tour with a friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Try 9 modern Southern and Southern fusion tastings from 3 locally-owned restaurants
- Enjoy a to-go dessert at last location in case you're too full to eat during the tour
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Donation to local historic park/cemetery
- Parking in an overflow lot
- 5 USD gift card for the first restaurant to use after the tour for drinks
- 1 alcoholic drink
- Guided walking tour
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 0-2): free
437 Memorial Drive Southeast, Atlanta, GA, USA
Please park on the street or in the parking lot located across from 408 Woodward Dr, 2 blocks from Six Feet Under in Grant Park. Please do NOT go to the Westmidtown location of Six Feet Under.
- Digital brochure provided for a contactless experience
- Tours operate with small groups
- Guides will carry wipes and hand sanitizer for guests
- All guests must wear a mask covering their nose, mouth, and chin throughout the tour
- Social distancing is encouraged
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own water bottle
- Guests will be required to sign a waiver confirming that they do not have COVID symptoms
- Tour operates rain or shine, so umbrellas are encouraged if rain is in the forecast. Rain ponchos provided
- Friday: See calendar
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time
Uncover the fascinating life of Martin Luther King Jr. on a 1.5 hour, that reveals how Atlanta and t...
Experience the history of the world's most famous beverage brand at the dynamic, multimedia home of ...
Bring your whole herd to Zoo Atlanta! A proud accredited member of the Association of Zoos and Aquar...
The Eastside Atlanta Segway tourincludes a wonderful in-depth look into Atlanta’s historic neighborh...
Enjoy the sights of the heartland of Atlanta while letting your senses take you away. Pass through t...
Have you ever wondered if you've got what it takes to be a spy? Well, this is your chance to put you...
The half-mile stretch of Virginia Drive from Mills Avenue to Lake Ivanhoe is now home to several new...
During your visit to New York, don’t miss the allure of one of the most amazing natural wonders of t...
Meet your group at Dana Point Harbor, at the location next to Baby Beach and the OC Sailing and Even...
Get the perfect Elvis ceremony package, inclusive of Elvis performing 5 songs, a 12-flower bouquet, ...