Experience a land where myth and legend come to life, where the earth boils, mud heals, and steam disappears into the clouds above with the town of Taupō that sits at the edge of Australasia's largest lake, and the activities available in the area are as diverse as the landscape itself. A short drive approximately 20 minutes south of Rotorua, will bring you to the park, which is considered to be one of New Zealand's most diverse geothermal attractions. Discover an area that has been sculptured by geothermal activity over thousands of years, and see unique volcanic features, geysers, and more!
Devil's Bath Surreal Experience
- Enjoy a scenic drive through lush countryside with opportunity for photo stops
- Explore the incredible Lady Knox geyser eruption with heights of 10 to 20 metres
- Explore the amazing Wai-o-Tapu Thermal Wonderland geothermal walk including the truly fascinating champagne pool
- Discover surreal beauty and dramatic geothermal landscapes
- Guided return transfers from Auckland
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from Auckland CBD
- Complimentary refreshments and water on board
- A local English-speaking tour escort throughout the tour
- Luxurious temperature-controlled transportation in a minibus
- Entry to self-guided experience at Wai-o–Tapu thermal wonderland
- Entrance to Lady Knox Geyser
- Entry to fully guided 2.5 hour boat cruise
- Access to Wi-Fi on board for a small surcharge
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 5 - 14): Reduce
- Infant (age 4 and under): Free
Auckland, New Zealand
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- A minimum of 2 people are required for this tour to depart
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Pick up and drop are included from Auckland central business district, additional charge applied from outside Auckland CBD and Auckland airport. Please confirm the additional price directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking
- Tours operate daily
- Tour start from 6 am to 6 pm
Exhilarating tour experiences for people of all ages and abilities, giving you the opportunity to ex...
Experience a land where myth and legend come to life, where the earth boils, mud heals, and steam di...
Grab a great value Hobbiton Movie Set day tour, the award-winning attraction made famous by the popu...
When you think of wine-tasting trips in New Zealand you imagine scenic drives through Marlborough, O...
This tour to experience the best of Auckland sightseeing with an Auckland city tour in the morning c...
Spend the morning exploring the city on a small group tour and then from midday, taste some of New Z...