Quench your thirst for adventure with an active 4-hour mountain bike tour. We'll ride journey through 8-10 miles of **intermediate skill** level trails that wind through the largest urban wilderness area in the US. There's beginner - technical spots, carrying the bike through the creek at times, hiking with the bike and usually swimming.
4-Hour Mountain Biking Tour in Barton Creek
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 4 hours 15 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience a biking adventure in the largest urban wilderness in the US
- Take a break with a refreshing swim in Barton Creek or Barton Springs Pool (if the creek is dry, hours vary)
- Fell the flood of endorphins as we bike, hike, and swim in nature
- Ride the most popular trail in the ATX
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Mountain bike
3755 S Capital of Texas Hwy #245, Austin, TX 78704, USA
What to remember
- This tour is not for beginners; previous trail riding is required
- We recommend bringing dry shoes or clothes for after the ride
- We provide a full refund for cancellations more than 48 hours before your start time
- Refunds within 24-48 Hours will be for 50%
- No refunds for cancellations within 24 hours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.