What if we told you that Austin was home to more than just BBQ? Join us on an adventure where the food is weird and delicious. The Austin Food Tour takes place on private property and not at food truck alleys. You’ll be feasting on awesome food that’s both strange but familiar.
A Feast of the Weird Food Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn about and try Texas Wine that's produced by the same grapes made famous in Southern Spain and Italy
- Sample a taste of world famous Texas BBQ
- Wash down your food with cold, locally brewed ciders
- Keep Austin weird by dining on fresh local foods sourced from vendors around the city
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- All food and beverage included on the tour
- A knowledgable and experienced tour guide
1110 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
What to remember
- This tour is Vegetarian and Vegan friendly, as we have all of our vendors working with us to be able to welcome everyone
- Gluten free cannot be accommodated at this time
- Wear comfortable shoes
- We are more than happy to reschedule your tour for another day in the future that works with your schedule
- If you would like to cancel entirely, cancellation 7 days prior to your tour will be eligible for a full refund
- Any cancellations within 7 days will be charged a 25% cancellation fee
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the experience begins.