Half-day tour of Roman architecture in Provence
- Check out the Unesco Heritage Pont du Gard
- Admire landscapes painted by Van Gogh
- Tour villages in small group
- Enjoy a provençal market on Wednesday
Get on board of our minibus for a fantastic half-day tour in Provence. You will discover the Roman and Medieval architectures of South of France, feeling the essence of Provence. You will see:
- Le Pont du Gard, best preserved aqueduct of the Roman period and classified at Unesco Heritage
- The Antiques at Saint Remy de Provence, located in a field of olive trees, painted several times by Van Gogh
- Les Baux de Provence village located upon a rock at 245 meters high
- Provençal market (on Wednesdays)
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus with driver
- Personal expense
- Children (0-3): free
- Must be mentioned upon reservation for car seat
- Children (4-11): reduced
41 cours Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon
Meet us 15 minutes before departure time of the tour in front of Avignon Tourist Office.
- November 1, 2017 - March 31, 2018
Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
Departure 9.00am/Return 1.00pm
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Departure 1.00pm/Return 6.00pm
- April 1, 2018 - October 31, 2018
Monday, Wednesday and Saturday:
Departure 9.00am/Return 1.45pm
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday:
Departure 2.00pm/Return 7.00pm
Enjoy Provence's countryside with this private bike tour of Saint Rémy and its beautiful surrounding...
On the way to Valensole, enjoy a visit to the factory store of L’Occitane, the famous Provençal beau...
Your first stop will be Fontaine de Vaucluse, you will be charmed by the biggest French spring. Visi...
Travel in a comfortable minivan through the wild landscapes of Camargue, listening to your guide's i...
Grab your camera and set out to admire the startling purple landscapes of Provence in summertime on ...
Discover two perfectly preserved Roman masterpieces at Glanum and the places which have inspired Vin...