Lavender tour in Luberon from Avignon
- Discover medieval hilltop villages
- Enjoy photo session in lavender fields
- Drive along the national park of Luberon
- Walk into the 'Provencal colorado' in Roussillon
- Admire the Cistercian abbey of Senanque
Lavender is definetely the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about Provence. Immerse yourself in the essence of Provence with this half-day tour through the national park of Luberon, Lourmarin and Roussillon villages and - last but not least - dive into Sault and Plateau des Claparèdes lavender fields.
Here is what you're goign to see and do:
- Departure from Avignon
- Stop in the charming Provencal village of Gordes
- Photo session in the lavender fields (30 min)
- Take the lavender road to reach the hilltop village of Gordes,Unesco World Heritage listed (40 min)
- See Roussillon, the 'Provencal Colorado', stroll down the village, walk along the 'ochre path' or enjoy free time in sunflower and lavender fields (40 min)
- Reach the hilltop village of Sault, capital of lavender and stop on the Plateau des Claparèdes
- Driver guide
- Lunch and drinks
- Entrance fee to monuments and sites
- Roussillon ochre path walk ticket
- Children (0-5): free
- Children (5-11): reduced
- Meeting point and pick up in front of Avignon Tourist Office
- Lavender blossom season from June to August
Morning departure: 8.30am
Afternoon departure: 2.30pm
Enjoy Provence's countryside with this private bike tour of Saint Rémy and its beautiful surrounding...
On the way to Valensole, enjoy a visit to the factory store of L’Occitane, the famous Provençal beau...
Your first stop will be Fontaine de Vaucluse, you will be charmed by the biggest French spring. Visi...
Travel in a comfortable minivan through the wild landscapes of Camargue, listening to your guide's i...
Grab your camera and set out to admire the startling purple landscapes of Provence in summertime on ...
Discover two perfectly preserved Roman masterpieces at Glanum and the places which have inspired Vin...