- See the blooming lavender fields
- Stroll through a provençal market
- Discover the Occitane Museum
Discover the essence of Provence with this fullday tour of Aix-en-Provence, lavender fields of Valensole Plateau and the Musée de l'Occitane.
Departing from Avignon, you'll drive to Aix-en-Provence, well known for its cultural heritage. Elegant city where the light has something unique and flows in every little streets and places, Aix-en-Provence inspired many impressionism painters. You'll stroll through a provençal market where you can find a variety of fish, vegetables, fruits, olive oil and truffles.
You'll then head to Valensole Plateau. You'll pass by picturesque roads lined with golden wheat and blue lavender prairies as far as the eye can see. Many photo stops are included and free time to visit the village.
On the way back, you'll stop in L'Occitane cosmetics factory and visit the museum displaying the history of the trademark. You'll enjoy products at preferential rates.
Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day.
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees unless specified
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Children (4-11): reduced
Avignon Tourist Office, 41 cours Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon
Meet us 10 minutes before departure in front of the Avignon Tourist information centre.
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- Cancellation fees: Less than 2 days before departure : 20% of tour price | Less than 1 day before departure: 40% of tour price | The same day: 100% of tour price
- 10th June 2018 - 20th July 2018
Everyday except Sunday
Departure: 9.00am/Return: 6.30pm
Penny a 30 ans et vient de se faire larguer par son prince charmant, le jour de son anniversaire... ...
Pour ne rien manquer des incontournables d'Avignon ! • Le Palais des Papes, en Avignon, est la plus ...
AkroPercu - Happy Rhythm Comedy - All languages access Acrobates des rythmes, ces quatre musiciens-c...
Pour sa 5ème année de participation au Festival Off d'Avignon, le Cabaret Burlesque revient dans une...
« Un voisin qui vous veut du bien » de Françoise Royès Avec : Françoise Royès, Philippe Nadal, Alain...
« Jamais le premier soir » de MARIE ARDITI Avec : ANNIE AMBROISE, ALAIN-PASCAL CASERO Mise en scène ...