The best of Provence in a day from Avignon
- Enjoy the top places in Provence
- Discover the Roman Heritage
- Dive into lavender fields
- Stroll in provençal markets
Oh sweet Provence! The joy of travelling in Provence is soaking up the stunning variety of landscapes: from fields of lavender and ancient olive groves to cliff-top roads and maquis-cloaked hills. Taking a day to explore the beauty of Provence is a minimum yet a must if you're visiting France. What you're going to do and see:
- Departure from Avignon at 9.00am
- Visit the Unesco classified Roman aqueduct, the Pont du Gard
- Free time in the medieval village Les Baux de Provence
- Stop at the Antiques in Saint Rémy de Provence
- Free time to lunch
- Take picturesque roads through olive groves, vineyards and fields of Luberon
- Pass through the village of Roussillon and Gordes
- Photo stop at Senanque Abbey and its blooming lavender fields (June 15th - July 15th only)
- Visit of the Lavender Museum (except from June 15th to July 15th)
- Return to Avignon at 7.00pm (6.00pm in winter)
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- Entrance ticket to Lavender museum
- Audioguide included
- English-speaking driver
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Infant (0-3): free of charge. Age must be mentioned upon reservation for car seat
Children (4-11): 50% reduction. Age must be mentioned upon reservation for car seat
- Meeting point: 41 Cours Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon
- In front of Avignon Tourist Office
- From June 15th to July 15th, the visit of the lavender museum is replaced by a photo stop at Senanque abbey
- Lavender Museum is closed in January
- Visit of provençal markets in Gordes on Tuesday - Saint Rémy de Provence on Wednesday - Roussillon on Thursday - L'Isle sur la Sorgue on Sunday
- November 1, 2017 - March 31, 2018
Everyday except Sunday
Enjoy Provence's countryside with this private bike tour of Saint Rémy and its beautiful surrounding...
On the way to Valensole, enjoy a visit to the factory store of L’Occitane, the famous Provençal beau...
Your first stop will be Fontaine de Vaucluse, you will be charmed by the biggest French spring. Visi...
Travel in a comfortable minivan through the wild landscapes of Camargue, listening to your guide's i...
Grab your camera and set out to admire the startling purple landscapes of Provence in summertime on ...
Discover two perfectly preserved Roman masterpieces at Glanum and the places which have inspired Vin...