Visit Pont du Gard, Roussillon, Gordes and Les Baux de Provence
- Visit the best preserved Roman aqueduct in western Europe
- Stroll through in the colourful village of Roussillon
- Enjoy a stunning variety of landscapes
- Discover the beauty of Provence in a half-day
Experience a half-day guided tour discovering the best sites of Provence:
- Les Baux de Provence, village located upon a rock at 245 meters high, with its historical pedestrian center : the museum of santons, the Hôtel des Porcelets, beautiful house of the 16th century, the St Vincent Church, pretty romanesque building.
- Gordes, perched village in Luberon, one of «the most beautiful villages in France », famous for the architecture with dry stones.
- Roussillon, one of «the most beautiful villages in France». famous for its red and yellow ochre cliffs, unusual natural landscape
- Pont du Gard dating back to the first century AD and classified by UNESCO : it is the most amazing and best-preserved part of the Roman aqueduct of Nimes
- Transportation in minibus with english-speaking driver
- Entrance to Pont du Gard
- Personal expenses
- Drinks and snacks
- Children (0-3): free
- Children (4-11): reduced
- Meeting point: 41 Cours Jean Jaurès, 84000
- Avignon In front of Avignon Tourist Office
- April, 1st - October, 31st 2016
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- November, 1st 2016 - March 31st 2017
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Enjoy Provence's countryside with this private bike tour of Saint Rémy and its beautiful surrounding...
On the way to Valensole, enjoy a visit to the factory store of L’Occitane, the famous Provençal beau...
Your first stop will be Fontaine de Vaucluse, you will be charmed by the biggest French spring. Visi...
Travel in a comfortable minivan through the wild landscapes of Camargue, listening to your guide's i...
Grab your camera and set out to admire the startling purple landscapes of Provence in summertime on ...
Discover two perfectly preserved Roman masterpieces at Glanum and the places which have inspired Vin...