Ceramic class with sunset at Tanah Lot
- Learn how some of the local crafts are made in a fun ceramic class
- Visit Tanah Lot and watch the sunset from one of the most beautiful spots on the island
Discover a lesser-known yet still as interesting cultural activity characteristic of the Balinese culture: Ceramic making. Take a fun and interesting ceramic-making class where you'll learn more about this local practice. Then you'll get the chance to visit the most popular spot to watch the sunset on the island, the Tanah Lot temple.
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Meals, beverages and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
- Children and Infants: Reduced
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan)
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily availability starting at 1.30 pm
Enjoy this private airport transfer service from Denpasar Ngurah Rai International Airport to any ho...
Enrich your Balinese culture experience with a full day tour into the center of the island. Discover...
Enjoy a short introduction to Denpasar, the capital of the island of Bali and get a quick overview o...
Feel the breeze of the ocean and admire the sights of Bali from a different perspective on this cata...
As you carve through some of Bali's most appealing landscape, the Ayung River provides a thrill that...
Learn about Balinese culture and traditions in the Ubud tour. You will get to admire Balinese painti...