Learn about Balinese cooking and the recipes that originated on the island from the hand of an expert in the local cuisine. Take a trip to the local traditional market, where you will buy (and maybe even bargain for) the ingredients required for your meal. After that immerse yourself in a cultural cooking lesson where you'll discover a whole new world of flavors.
What to expect
Ask a question
Introduction to Balinese Cuisine
Duration: 7 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take a Balinese cooking lesson, where you'll learn about the local techniques and flavors
What to expect
- Full AC vehicle
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottle of mineral water
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
What's not included
- Meals and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
- Children and Infants: Reduced
What to remember
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan)
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily starting between 08.00 - 08.30 am
Destination Services Indonesia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50 % refund.