Introduction to Balinese Cuisine
- Take a Balinese cooking lesson, where you'll learn about the local techniques and flavors
Learn about Balinese cooking and the recipes that originated on the island from the hand of an expert in the local cuisine. Take a trip to the local traditional market, where you will buy (and maybe even bargain for) the ingredients required for your meal. After that immerse yourself in a cultural cooking lesson where you'll discover a whole new world of flavors.
- Full AC vehicle
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottle of mineral water
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
- Children and Infants: Reduced
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan)
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily starting between 08.00 - 08.30 am
Enjoy this private airport transfer service from Denpasar Ngurah Rai International Airport to any ho...
Experience nature like you never have by trekking the second highest peak in Bali, Mt Batur, at nigh...
Enrich your Balinese culture experience with a full day tour into the center of the island. Discover...
Discover the Temples of Bali in this guided tour that will take you through the highlights of the is...
Enjoy a short introduction to Denpasar, the capital of the island of Bali and get a quick overview o...
Feel the breeze of the ocean and admire the sights of Bali from a different perspective on this cata...