Kickstart your trip to Taman Ayun, the Royal Temple of Mengwi! Built in 1634, this very impressive temple is one of Bali’s most sacred site, surrounded by a wide moat that creates the sensation as if you were standing in the middle of the lake. From there, continue on to Bedugul. This pleasant mountain village is located on Lake Bratan where you can easily reach the traditional Balinese market. Due to its higher altitude and cooler weather, Bedugul is Bali’s agricultural center for vegetables. You'll also, enjoy a delicious local, traditional menu lunch at a Balinese restaurant. After your meal, you'll have the time to reach the Ulun Danu Temple and then see Tanah Lot Temple, Bali’s most photographed site! The temple is beautifully perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides.
Royal Lake and Sea Temple Tour
- Visit the Taman Ayun Temple and learn more about its origins and significance
- Explore the Ulun Danu Temple and discover the beautiful natural scenarios surrounding it!
- Marvel at Tanah Lot, Bali's scenic sea temple
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cool towel
- 2 bottle of mineral water
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sites
- Beverage and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
- Children (age 3-12): Reduced
- Infants (age 1-2): Reduced
Pick-up from your hotel the pick-up is only available from city hotels
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up is at 08.30 am