Silver Making Class in Bali
- Learn a new skill by taking a silver making class, taught by a local artisan
- Visit the Celuk village, known for its goldsmiths and silversmiths
Guided by a local expert, learn about the wonders of silver making. He'll teach you how to work this beautiful material into crafts and jewelry. You will also get the chance to explore the Celuk village, where you'll see goldsmiths and silversmiths and the pieces they have created with their own mix of technique and knowledge.
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Meals, beverages and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
- Children and Infants: Reduced
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan)
- Daily availability starting at 9.00 am
Enjoy this private airport transfer service from Denpasar Ngurah Rai International Airport to any ho...
Enrich your Balinese culture experience with a full day tour into the center of the island. Discover...
Enjoy a short introduction to Denpasar, the capital of the island of Bali and get a quick overview o...
Discover a lesser-known yet still as interesting cultural activity characteristic of the Balinese cu...
As you carve through some of Bali's most appealing landscape, the Ayung River provides a thrill that...
Enjoy the executive services at the Premium Lounge to refresh your mind after a long flight when arr...