Traditional massage with transfer to Bali International Airport
- Feel refreshed with a traditional Balinese massage
- Treat yourself to a smoothing Spa Treatment before departing
- Hassle free transfer to the Bali Airport
Enjoy your holiday with a traditional Balinese massage, or fill your free time before your departure back home with a selection of traditional Bali massage options. The total duration of the treatment two hours, but can be adjusted depending on your schedule. Enjoy a complimentary hotel pick up 40 minutes before your appointment, and feel refreshed and rejuvenated before traveling home from your holiday.
There are two treatment massage options: Traditional Balinese Body Massage and Traditional Balinese Body Scrub Massage
- Enjoy a traditional Balinese massage starting with a foot bath and a traditional massage (choice of oil at spa ) using aromatic oil from top to toe, in order to increase blood circulation and decrease muscle tension, increasing stamina and healing your body and soul.
- Or, enjoy a traditional Balinese body scrub massage, combining a Balinese massage with a scrub to brighten your complexion and remove rough skin for rejuvenation.
After your spa treatment, you will be transferred to the Bali International Airport for your departure, just a quick 10 - 20 minutes drive from the spa. For your flight security, drop off at the airport must be at least 2 hours before scheduled flight departure.
- Spa Treatment and Balinese Massage
- Hotel pick up and drop off to airport
- Airport entrance fee
- Toll entrance fee
- Bottle of mineral water
- Transport by air conditioned minivan
- Local tax regulation
For bookings of 5 people or more, there is a 10% discount
Upon checkout, you will be asked to include flight departure time as well as Bali hotel address
- Hotel pick-up 40 minutes before scheduled spa treatment
- Bali Massage is open everyday from 9.00am to 10.00pm
- Please allow 10-20 minutes for drop-off to Airport from spa
You are flexible in determining your itinerary in this tour package. This is because of the distance...
Thinking of learning about the Balinese cuisine? Do it in a rural setting! Join this tour and make y...
On this half-day countryside tour, guests will be taken to Tanah Lot, a well-known rock formation in...
From being a small fishing village, Jimbaran is now home to a number of five-star hotels and beach-s...
This trip will be visit Celuk Village for Silver works, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Bali Coffee Agrotou...
Bali is rich in culture and nature. Join this trip that will let you discover some of the island's b...