Banff gondola ride tickets
- Take an exhilarating gondola ride to the summit of Sulphur mountain!
- Experience breathtaking 360-degree views
- Enjoy hiking trails or a meal at the mountain summit
You'll enjoy a breathtaking ascent to the pinnacle of Sulphur Mountain for an awe-inspiring 360-degree panorama of sheer mountain majesty and alpine views of the Canadian Rockies.
Once at the summit, you can choose from the interpretative hiking trails that lead along the ridge of the mountain and take the opportunity to learn about Canada's first national park. Or after an invigorating hike why not relax and enjoy a meal at one of the excellent restaurants?
- Admission to the Banff gondola
- Child (6 to15 years): reduced
- Infant (0 to 5 years): free
Departing from the base of Sulphur Mountain, the Banff Gondola is located only 4.5 km (2.5 miles) from downtown Banff
Banff gondola base/lower terminal: 100 Mountain Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1B2, Canada
- Due to limited sheltered areas at the summit and the nature of unpredictable weather in the Canadian Rockies, please dress appropriately in warm layers
- In the event of storms or inclement weather, the Banff Gondola may close down until further notice
- Last ride down at closing time
- Departures daily, weather permitting
- 9:10 am or 12:10 pm departure
Closed for annual maintenance:
- 8th to 19th January
On this day tour you'll be picked up from your Banff accommodation and taken along winding mountain ...
Visit Banff’s landmarks, learn its history and learn about wildlife in their natural winter habitat....
Discover Banff National Park and Johnston Canyon, which is one of its most popular attractions. You ...
Paint Pots are a cultural treasure within Banff's National Park. They are mineral deposits once used...
These stunning alpine lakes look too beautiful to be real. On this sightseeing tour you will visit t...
Ride along the tranquil Bow River - an area home to wildlife in amongst the thick marshes and grassy...