Banff and its summer wildlife tour
- Get to know Banff's history
- Discover Banff's summer wildlife
- See the main attractions of the town
The town of Banff is an island of culture and history, surrounded by a sea of untamed wilderness. This tour enriches your visit with stories of 11,000 years of history, hidden in these rugged hills. Navigate a half-day journey to some of the most important landmarks in the area. You’ll stop at the iconic Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel, Bow Falls, Lake Minnewanka and the discover the Surprise Corner. Venture down peaceful pine-scented trails and learn about wildlife habitat and behaviour. Don’t forget your camera – on 95% of the tours wildlife has been spotted!
- Pick-up and drop off
- Maple cookie snack and fresh water
- Children from 6 to 12 years old
- Infants from 0 to 5 years old are free
138 Banff Ave, Banff
Please meet at the public bus parking area behind the Mt Royal Hotel.
- Hotel pick-up from Banff hotels is available, you must call +18775659372 to schedule this ahead of time. Transportation will not go to hotels without prior scheduling and confirmation
- If you choose the pick-up option, please be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour start time at your hotel/pick-up location
- If you don't choose the pick-up option, please be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour start time and wait by the seat in the carpark
- Look for a blue mini bus that says 'Discover Banff Tours’
- Departure at 8.30am
- Operates from April to November
On this day tour you'll be picked up from your Banff accommodation and taken along winding mountain ...
You'll enjoy a breathtaking ascent to the pinnacle of Sulphur Mountain for an awe-inspiring 360-degr...
Discover Banff National Park and Johnston Canyon, which is one of its most popular attractions. You ...
Paint Pots are a cultural treasure within Banff's National Park. They are mineral deposits once used...
These stunning alpine lakes look too beautiful to be real. On this sightseeing tour you will visit t...
Ride along the tranquil Bow River - an area home to wildlife in amongst the thick marshes and grassy...