Bangkok Chinatown Food Discovery
- Pick and choose from all the delicious bites of Bangkok's iconic ChinatownVisits a range of different markets selling everything from pad thai to portraitsLet your jaw hit the floor when you see the Golden Buddha at Wat Traimit Temple
- Finger food or snacksEnglish speaking guideTuk Tuk (2 pax per Tuk Tuk)
- TipsPersonal expenses
- Public ferry ride
- The end point of the tour will be at Saphan Phut night market.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- The host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
What to wear:
- Conservative clothes
- Top that covers the shoulders
- A bottom that covers the knees and ankle
- No shorts for men or a short skirt for women
- Closed shoes
What to bring:
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
- Bottled water
- Extra t-shirt
Discover the rich culture of Thailand on a drive to the coastal town of Pattaya, tour of the Nong No...
Kamavijitra is the only Erotic Art Museum in Thailand and is home to a variety of collections that w...
You'll start your Bangkok tour near Khao San Road in Banglamphu, and after a quick bike fitting and ...
You'll dig right into this Bangkok tuk tuk tour by riding one from the very start. Your local guide ...
You'll begin this Bangkok tour by hopping on a local public bus and heading over to the Grand Palace...
Fitfac has designed its signature Muay Thai class purposefully for getting in shape. It's safe and f...