Bangkok Chinatown guided heritage experience
- Experience a fascinating glimpse into Thailand’s Chinese heritage
- Pass beautiful Chinese temples, Taoist places of learning, and traditional medicine shops
- Travel to Pahurat Market to explore the labyrinth of vendors
On a three and a half hours guided walking tour through Bangkok’s Chinatown and some of the city’s many markets you will experience a fascinating glimpse into Thailand’s Chinese heritage.
In Chinatown, you’ll visit streets lined with wooden shop houses and packed with market stalls, restaurants and gold shops. Pass beautiful Chinese temples, Taoist places of learning, and traditional medicine shops on the streets off Yaowarat Road.
Here, you will be able to explore the labyrinth of vendors and find virtually anything for sale, from tea sets to food. Then head to the Thieves Market Market, given its name for the type of goods sold there in the past. Find old furniture, brassware and imitation antiques.
Finally, head to Pahurat Market to peruse the small alleyways selling textiles, toys, household items, and herbs.
- Entry or admission fee
- Hotel Transfers
- Tuk Tuk Ride
- Professional Thai Local Guide with a choice of languages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Children aged (3-11): reduced
- Infants aged (0-2): free
Meet your guide at the agreed upon location. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.)
- Maximum booking size of 8 people
- Infant seats are available on a request basis, please advise after booking
- Daily at 8.30am
Cruise Bangkok Old City at night on a Tuk Tuk or Thailand's iconic 3-wheeler and hop to favorite loc...
Explore one of Thailand's most popular tourist attractions, the unique floating market of Damnoen Sa...
Welcome to an engaging hands-on authentic Thai cooking class where you will learn about exotic Thai ...
When you’re daydreaming of a park view hotel in Bangkok with unbeatable panoramas, you’re probably i...
See the REAL Bangkok that most visitors do not see. By bike, you will explore the narrow alleyways, ...
From the moment you arrive, this private transfer service will provide a comfortable and efficient t...