Cruise Bangkok Old City at night on a Tuk Tuk or Thailand's iconic 3-wheeler and hop to favorite local eateries open in the evenings. There are more than 4 stops for delicious dishes, drinks, and snacks. From our meeting point, we board a Tuk Tuk to a famous Northeastern Thai (Isan) restaurant. The next stop is the delicious stirred-fried chicken noodle topped with runny eggs. Then, have a walk around the colorful flower night market, explore Wat Pho, beautifully illuminated and empty of the crowd, and sip cold beer at our secret bar with the most beautiful river view. By this time you may feel hungry again and we are off to the best Pad Thai in Bangkok. Just a bit before Cinderella’s time, our Tuk Tuk driver will drop you off at your hotel to roll into bed happy and full!
Food & winery tours
Best Eats Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk
Availability: Every day
Duration: 4 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore Bangkok's night dining scene at the city's best restaurants open only in the evenings
- Cruise off-the-tourist-radar streets and neighborhoods of Bangkok by Tuk Tuk
- Visit a magnificent temple for a unique night-time perspective
- Sip chilled beer at our 'secret bar', known to have the most fantastic view in Bangkok
What to expect
- •7+ delicious food and drink tastings as mentioned in the program (enough for a big late dinner)
- A fun Tuk Tuk ride during the tour
- Bangkok Food Guide
- Drop off at your accommodation at the end of the tour
- Experienced, friendly and entertaining local guide
- Fun and informative guided walking tour, including visits to local landmarks
What's not included
- Pick up at your accommodation
- Gratuity (tips) for the tour guide
- Children: reduced
Exit no.2 of Samyan MRT Station
In front of Chamchuri Square Building
What to remember
- Shorts, mini-skirts, short skirts, as well as tights cannot be worn as outer garments. Long skirts lower than your knees are allowed.
- See-through shirts and blouses cannot be worn.
- Sleeveless shirts or vests cannot be worn; it's necessary to wear only shirts or tops to cover your shoulders (Scarves or shawl cannot be worn to cover your shoulders). T-shirts are allowed.
- During the Rooftop Bar stop, this bar is not strict for the dress code
Every day at 7.00pm
Navatas Hospitality Co., Ltd.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.