Bicycle Tour with Long-tail Boat Ride
- Explore the maze of hidden alleyways, footpaths, and side streets that make up Chinatown's marketsRide the Thailand's iconic longtail-boat through Bangkok's waterways on your way to rural BangkokDiscover wooden homes on stilts along the canals
- Admission feeBicycleGuideInsuranceBottled waterCanal tour by longtail boat
- Personal expensesTipsTransfer services
- Host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your chosen time slot.
- Authentic Thai meal at a local restaurant
- Ferry costs for all river crossings
- Lightweight ponchos in case of rain
What to wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of activity clothes
- Good pair of cycling shoes
What to bring:
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
- Bottled water
- Extra clothes
You'll begin this Bangkok Chinatown tour at Ratchawong Pier, where you'll step back in to the old ma...
Discover the rich culture of Thailand on a drive to the coastal town of Pattaya, tour of the Nong No...
You'll start your Bangkok tour near Khao San Road in Banglamphu, and after a quick bike fitting and ...
You'll dig right into this Bangkok tuk tuk tour by riding one from the very start. Your local guide ...
You'll begin this Bangkok tour by hopping on a local public bus and heading over to the Grand Palace...
Fitfac has designed its signature Muay Thai class purposefully for getting in shape. It's safe and f...