Full-day Tour to Ayutthaya with Grand Pearl Cruise
- Explore the ancient capital and UNESCO World heritage site of Ayutthaya Historical Park
- Learn about the history of Siam by visiting Ayutthaya temples
- Visit Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, which is known for its oriental and western style
- Hop on the Grand Pearl Cruise and enjoy Thai and international lunch buffet on board
A real traveller won't stop with a trip via roads with a picturesque landscape. So if you're one to look for more things that can satisfy the travel bug in you, take this trip now.
Begin your tour by hopping on an air-conditioned coach. This comfortable vehicle will serve as your ride to this charming little place in Thailand. Once you arrive in Bang Pa In, you would want to take a good grip on your camera because the place that you will see is a stunning combination of the oriental and western architecture style. One of the best things in this place? The beautiful botanical royal garden.
A trip to a South-east Asian country means one thing: a visit to a Buddhist temple or two. Some of the temples that are worth visiting in this part of Ayutthaya are the Wat Prasri-Sanphet in the Ancient Palace, Wat Mahatad, and Wihan Phramongkhon Bophit.
Land travel, check. Up next, water travel. Board the Grand Pearl Cruise and be astounded by the grand view of the place. From Chong-Rom Pier, the cruise will travel to some of the most gorgeous parts of Ayutthaya, but while waiting to get there, a serving of some delicious food will be your companion.
The trip is not even close to over yet. Relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery on Grand Pearl Cruise and to see typical life that the locals live, pass by the Pathumthani and Nonthaburi provinces and the metropolitan scenes in Bangkok.
Of course, a coffee break is important, right? So you will get one too on board. The fascinating sights plus a cup of some good brew is a definite Instagram worthy moment. Doesn't this trip sound fantastic? That's a 10 on a scale of one to ten, so yes, you better book this trip now.
- Admission feeLunchBottled waterCruiseGuideCoffeeInternational buffet
- Personal expensesTips
In Front of River City Sri Phraya, Near Top Super Market. Charoen Krung 24, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100
Make your own way. In Front of River City Sri Phraya, Near Top Super Market
- The host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- Visiting temples in Thailand require a proper dress code.
What to wear and bring: (for temple visit)
- Conservative clothes
- Top that covers the shoulders
- Bottom that covers the knees and ankle
- No shorts for men or a short skirt for women
- Closed shoes
- Sarong to wrap around yourself (optional)
Estimated pick-up time
- Rama 6 area - 06:00 to 06:10
- Ratchada area - 06:15 to 06:20
- Rama 3 area - 06:15 to 06:25
- Khao Sarn area - 06:20 to 06:30
- Banglampoo area - 06:20 to 06:40
- Petburi area - 06:30 to 06:50
- Ratchadamri area - 06:30 to 07:00
- Ratchaprarob area - 06:30 to 07:00
- Sukhumvit soi 1 – soi 33 - 06:30 to 07:10
- Sukhumvit soi 2 – soi 24 - 06:30 to 07:10
- Siam Squaue area - 06:30 to 07:10
- Pratunam area - 06:45 to 06:55
- Rajdamri area - 06:45 to 06:55
- Wireless Road area - 06:45 to 06:55
- Rama 4 area - 07:00 to 07:10
- Silom area - 07:00 to 07:10
- Surawong area - 07:00 to 07:10
- Yaowaraj area - 07:00 to 07:10
- Bang Rak area - 07:00 to 07:10
- Sathon area - 07:00 to 07:20
Important Note for Shared Transfer:
- The timing provided for transport in this listing is an accurate suggestion of the meeting/pickup time. However, if any further information is provided in your e-voucher, that shall be the final and confirmed meeting/pickup time with a 30-minute buffer due to local traffic conditions.
- You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting/pickup location.
- Should there be any queries before booking, you may consult with our website chat concierge. For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- For any other amendments about the meeting/pickup arrangements, we will contact you before the trip.
***Some hotels are located farther from the city centre or in areas prone to terrible traffic conditions. Please make sure your hotel is within the mentioned covered areas to avoid rejection of your booking. Should there be any changes, your host will inform you in advance***
Everyone needs a travel buddy that will help you connect to the internet anytime, anywhere in the co...
Kamavijitra is the only Erotic Art Museum in Thailand and is home to a variety of collections that w...
Discover the rich culture of Thailand on a drive to the coastal town of Pattaya, tour of the Nong No...
On this early night adventure, you'll discover the sophisticated flavors of Bangkok’s 200-year-old c...
You'll dig right into this Bangkok tuk tuk tour by riding one from the very start. Your local guide ...
You'll begin this Bangkok tour by hopping on a local public bus and heading over to the Grand Palace...
Cruise Bangkok Old City at night on a Tuk Tuk or Thailand's iconic 3-wheeler and hop to favorite loc...
Fitfac has designed its signature Muay Thai class purposefully for getting in shape. It's safe and f...
Taste a variety of Thai ethnic cuisines and explore historical sites of Bangkok's Bang Rak neighborh...
You'll begin this Bangkok Chinatown tour at Ratchawong Pier, where you'll step back in to the old ma...