Half-day Cycling Tour around Bangkok
- Venture into the city's secret historic heart and glide through the hidden backstreets of the Bangkok Noi neighbourhoodBe blown away by the city's most extravagant temples and landmarksTake a glimpse into the everyday lives of local Thai communities
- Admission feeBicycleHelmetEnglish speaking guide
- TipsPersonal expensesTransfer services
- The end point of the tour will be at Lobby of Nouvo City Hotel, 2 Samsen Rd, Soi 2, Pranakorn, Bangkok.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
Good to know:
- This day tour is a gentle 20-kilometre journey through the backstreets and canals of Bangkok, and is suitable for anyone who can ride a bike.
What to wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of activity clothes
- Good pair of activity shoes
What to bring:
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
- Bottled water
- Extra t-shirt
You'll begin this Bangkok Chinatown tour at Ratchawong Pier, where you'll step back in to the old ma...
Discover the rich culture of Thailand on a drive to the coastal town of Pattaya, tour of the Nong No...
Kamavijitra is the only Erotic Art Museum in Thailand and is home to a variety of collections that w...
You'll dig right into this Bangkok tuk tuk tour by riding one from the very start. Your local guide ...
You'll begin this Bangkok tour by hopping on a local public bus and heading over to the Grand Palace...
Fitfac has designed its signature Muay Thai class purposefully for getting in shape. It's safe and f...