Half-day Historical Temple and Chao Phraya River Tour
- Feel like a king on the River of Kings, gliding through the waters of the Chao Phraya River on a longtail boatExperience famous sights and hidden gems through the eyes of a localPrepare to be wowed by Bangkok's incredible Buddhist temples
- Admission feeEnglish speaking guideTransfer services
- TipsPersonal expenses
- All travellers are required to show their passports to enter the Grand Palace. Failure to comply will result to a denial of entry onto the palace grounds.
- The end point of the tour will be at Chao Phraya River port.
- The route of the klong (canal) tour may change depending on the water levels in individual klongs.
- Host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- Public transportation
What to wear:
- Conservative clothes
- Top that covers the shoulders
- Bottom that covers the knees and ankle
- No shorts for men or short skirt for women
- Closed shoes
What to bring:
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
- Bottled water
- Extra clothes
You'll begin this Bangkok Chinatown tour at Ratchawong Pier, where you'll step back in to the old ma...
Discover the rich culture of Thailand on a drive to the coastal town of Pattaya, tour of the Nong No...
Kamavijitra is the only Erotic Art Museum in Thailand and is home to a variety of collections that w...
You'll start your Bangkok tour near Khao San Road in Banglamphu, and after a quick bike fitting and ...
You'll dig right into this Bangkok tuk tuk tour by riding one from the very start. Your local guide ...
Fitfac has designed its signature Muay Thai class purposefully for getting in shape. It's safe and f...