Late Night Food Tasting and Tuk Tuk Tour
- Experience the fun of Tuk Tuk riding to discover Bangkok's atmosphere at night.A chance to try out Kao Mun Kai, Pad Thai, and other traditional dishes Try best kept-secret Guay Tiew Kua Gai and go behind the scenes to see how it's madeExplore the amazing flower market.Visit a magnificent temple for a unique night-time perspective
In this tour, guests will be brought to explore the City of Angels via a fun tuk tuk ride. Visit the best local eateries after the sunset and find out why the herbs and spices of Thailand are considered to be the best in South East Asia. Go beyond the tourist zones for the most enjoyable midnight eating adventure and taste a variety of savoury menus, including the local favourite Kao Mun Kai, the town's Best Pad Thai, and some of the most popular home-style Thai snacks.
Between bites, visit old town landmarks and temples for a stunning night time perspective After the tour, your friendly tuk tuk driver will take you back to your accommodation safely, and your trip will surely end with a smile.
- GuideFood tasting samplesAlcoholic drinksTuk Tuk (2 pax per Tuk Tuk)Insurance
- Personal expensesTips
- Please note that Pad Thai restaurant will be closed every Monday. However, you will try other interesting things on Mondays instead.
- Child, whose age is 5 years old and under, is free of charge.
- Pickup is not included in this tour.
List of drop off:
- The Peninsula Bangkok
- IBIS Bangkok Riverside
- Anantara Riverside
- Chatrium Hotel Riverside
- Bangkok Marriot Sukhumvit
- Jasmine Resort
- AVANI Atrium
- Golden Tulip Sovereign
- The Emerald
- Century Park
- The Siam
- 7+ delicious food and drink tastings as mentioned in the program (enough for big late dinner)
- A chilled Thai beer or a non-alcoholic drink at our secret bar
- Drop off service at the end of the tour ( only hotels in Bangkok city center.
- Bangkok Food Guide
What to wear:
- For Ladies, mini-skirts, and short skirts (shorter than knees) cannot be worn as outer garments because we will visit Buddhist temple during the tour.
- Shirts or tops that cover your shoulders are required to enter the temple.
- The dress code for the rooftop bar in this tour is not strict.
Discover the rich culture of Thailand on a drive to the coastal town of Pattaya, tour of the Nong No...
Kamavijitra is the only Erotic Art Museum in Thailand and is home to a variety of collections that w...
You'll start your Bangkok tour near Khao San Road in Banglamphu, and after a quick bike fitting and ...
You'll dig right into this Bangkok tuk tuk tour by riding one from the very start. Your local guide ...
You'll begin this Bangkok tour by hopping on a local public bus and heading over to the Grand Palace...
Fitfac has designed its signature Muay Thai class purposefully for getting in shape. It's safe and f...