Pattaya, Nong Nuch Village, and Karen Tribe Tour
- See a collection of Thai antiques at the Nong Nooch Tropical GardenWitness two famous Thai celebrations of a wedding and the Buddhist ordinationVisit the Karen Tribe and observe the lives of its people
Guests will then be driven to Pattaya, a famous holiday resort just some miles away from the capital city. Their visit here will take them to the Karen Village, where they will meet the Burmese Padaung tribe known to have long necks due to the exotic tradition of wearing brass rings. More cultural discovery awaits guests at the Lahu Shi Balah or yellow Lahu, the smallest group of Lahu found in Thailand. Women of this tribe have distinctively large ear loops. They originated from Tibet, China, and Akha tribes.
- Admission feeInsuranceLunchTransfer servicesGuide
- Personal expensesTips
- The show schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
- Exact pickup and drop off time will be sent upon booking confirmation.
- Drop-off time depends on the situation and the traffic.
- The host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
Pickup and Drop-off Routes in Bangkok City for Join-in Groups:
- Sukhumvit Area: End route is Sukhumvit 24
- Sathorn Area: End route is BTS Wongwian Yai
- Phaholyothin Area: End route is Victory Monument
- Ratchada - Rama 9: End route is BTS Asok Station or MRT Sukhumvit Station
What to Wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
What to Bring:
- Extra clothes
- Bottled water
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
Hotel Pickup Conditions:
- The timing provided for transport in this listing is an accurate suggestion of the meeting/pickup time. However, if any further information is provided in your e-voucher, that shall be the final and confirmed meeting/pickup time with a 30-minute buffer due to local traffic conditions.
- You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting/pickup location.
- Should there be any queries before booking, you may consult with our website chat concierge. For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- For any other amendments about the meeting/pickup arrangements, we will contact you before the trip.
You'll begin this Bangkok Chinatown tour at Ratchawong Pier, where you'll step back in to the old ma...
Kamavijitra is the only Erotic Art Museum in Thailand and is home to a variety of collections that w...
You'll start your Bangkok tour near Khao San Road in Banglamphu, and after a quick bike fitting and ...
You'll dig right into this Bangkok tuk tuk tour by riding one from the very start. Your local guide ...
You'll begin this Bangkok tour by hopping on a local public bus and heading over to the Grand Palace...
Fitfac has designed its signature Muay Thai class purposefully for getting in shape. It's safe and f...